omron nt system tool

501nmc

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble downloading a file to a omron nt11 PT. I am able to upload from 2 other PT's but am unable to download their files to this unit. I need to download the system file and then the program file but I don't have the system file. Can I create one from one of the other PT's. I downloaded the NT systems tools from a third party. I have the CX programmer software but it is version 9.7 and had the files for NV PT's but not for the NT.
Initial screen on the PT says " system program isn't installed" I press enter and get to install mode but I'm guessing that I don't have the screen data file to download to it. I am new with omron PT's and it has been several years since I have done any major plc/hmi work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone email me the my system installer files? Specifically for any 11s series. I downloaded the my system tool but it doesn’t have the “screen image” files under system installer.

I downloaded the NT systems tools from a third party.
The system install files will be in a valid installation of NTST. It used to come with CX One package but you had to install it separately.

If you can't find it on your CX installation package, I would call Omron support and get a download of the official NTST installation.

I finally found the file. It was pretty “hidden”. Simple process if you have all the right stuff.
Thanks for the reply!!