Brand: motorola
Model number: LI 4278
Cradle model number: STB4278
Rs232 cable: CBA-R01-S07PBR

To communicate with

Plc model: omron
CP1E -N30-DR

RS 232 Communication

thank you for your reply... i already done the communication Barcode scanner Li4278 having different barcode configuration for omron device and the important Parameter is communication timeout. in default 2s we should change 9.9s. Then it is communicated successfully..

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom