omron pt and plc not working together

crankshanft

Hi all I have CQM1H and a NS8 on a very simple line i have switch 1 turns on output 1 this works but i need to disable this from the hmi so i added a NC switch after switch 1 and while monitoring the ladder pressing the switch on the PT opens the line but does not turn off the coil.

there is no other control for this coil

Thanks for any help
Tom

Crankshafttemp.jpg

Can you attach your program file?

Had something similar to this the other day.
Program section was added after the END instruction,
or was in a JUMP section.

Just a couple of thoughts.

The program is quite large, but there is nothing after the end statement nor are any jump statements used. the program has worked/works fine for months now.
I thinking it has to do monitor mode or run mode or something along those lines?

all is well don't know why for sure but I downloaded again and turned off the power (don't do this often) and it's working now thanks
Tom