On-Line, Real-Time, Programming...

Alaric said:
fossil472.jpg

OLD THREAD ALERT.

very funny...

But I do sometimes wish Terry Woods would come back and start up some of the great conversations again...

I really learned a lot from the threads he started and the fish he caught

retired perhaps?

Semi...

Talked to him earlier in the week (email), his son was a co-star in a movie, he is a good actor, I saw the movie it was cool.

Terry is proud (with good reason)

He still stops by and reads, I guess he's low on MGD so he's not up to a deep conversation

(2794)<-------- {{wink wink}}

Aw, damn it... now I gotta reply...

Hey GIT, and all you Baker Street Regulars...

No... I'm not retired, not even semi-so. I feel I have 15 to 20 years left in the ol' body... that might be wishful thinking.

The word "retirement" has NEVER been part of my vocabulary... however, my wife does indeed have a few things to say about that... my retiring, that is. She wants us to move onto one of those sea-going condos for the rest of our "non-crapping in our bed lives".

There's a lot to be said for that... however... damn it... I just plain LOVE Process Control!

Regarding my son that GIT mentioned... his name is John T. Woods... that's the name he uses on the movie credits when he makes one. He graduated from UNLV just a few years ago and is already starting to make his mark in La-La-Land (Hollywood). As GIT said, I am indeed proud of him!

John is my "Number-2 Boy"... although I should say "Number-2 Man". My boy Jim is my "Number-1 Boy"... or Number-1 Man. I guess that makes me something like... Man^0... or something there abouts. Gee, that makes for an interesting set of relationships... ya think?

Anyway, my "Number-1 Man", Jim, will soon be on his way to South Korea. He's been working as a Navy puke for the NSA for the last 12 years. With things being as they are in Korea, North and South, his new job is to co-ordinate evacuation procedures in case of... ?

This week-end my wife and I are going down to San Diego to visit for a few days before he ships out. On Sunday we will go with Jim and his brother, JOHN T. WOODS, to see the CHICAGO BEARS play the san di.. aaahgo... what-cha-ma-call-its... oh yeah, the chargers.

As GIT said, yes i do indeed "lurk" and read what's happening. I just haven't been enticed to post until now.

Love and Kisses to all of the Baker Street Regulars (from so long ago)!
The same to you GIT!

Terry

Oh, by the way... (2836) Wink, wink!

Last edited: