Online edits where's the one shot?

russrmartin

Hey guys, I need to do some online edits in TI 505 workshop. I need to add a oneshot to the rung I'm adding, but it's nowhere in sight. Can anyone tell me where I can find the thing. I tried cutting and pasting another oneshot from another rung also, but couldn't do that either. Thanks.

Russ

Found it, I guess I am just blind.

Last edited:
Click on relays from the toolbar select the contacts that has an up arrow in it . It is called a one shot contact. If I recall correctly you can't use the same number for each one, each needs to be different.

I see you found it.

I found the oneshot but I tried to use it to trigger a coil and it says illegal network why is this?

the plc is a siemens 2500-C200
using 505 workshop

Untitled.jpg

You need to install a condition (XIO) or (XIC) or some other step in front of your one shot to get it to work. You can't just put a one shot in by its self.