Studio 5000 Controller Flag when applying online edits to plc

Nigeno

I have a device that is communicating to ControlLogix L83E. During apply of online edits to plc, the communication to the device is increasing 4-7 times (from 100ms to 400-700ms) resulting into a comms fault error. Pls advise if there is a controller flag I can use to bypass the comms fault during online edits download.
It's an issue of inconvenience, every time when doing online edits, you have to reset the fault.

Hi,
We would need to know the network architecture and the number of connections the L83E has open concurrently.
L83 is pretty beefy, hard to imagine a comms issue that's not originating somewhere else.

Can you limit the number of sockets used by your application? I believe you can limit the number of sockets in Linx. You certainly could for the SLC500s.