Online tags PVP plus 700

azakladnoy

I want to use Online tags in visual Studio ME edition, but it want show any
My setup is PVP Plus 700 and 1769-L16ER-BB1B controller communicating trough internet switch. My setup working when I run program from PVP Plus 700, but it wont show me online tags when I trying to design my application.
Please help.

I've run into this sometimes. like Enterprise can't see stuff. Try this:
See the Explorer tree that runs down the left side of Studio? See the bottom tabs? Click on Communications and it will display what Enterprise currently is seeing. Click on the + next to Ethernet and it will expand and browse the subnet (you should see your processor). Return to your application and try looking for online tags - you may have to refresh all folders first.

Hi

Read jstolaruk post again
Look at the the project tree and in communications set up the path again
Then go back and right click where you have the plc tag folder and refresh all folders

Donnchadh

Hi

Setup the path again. Delete the one you have and create it again using the same name. This has worked for me in the past after I had a different project opened and then reopened an old one

This will also see if you connection is working

Donnchadh

I have Getac X500 laptop with two ethernet ports in it. It using Port #2 . first time I open it doesn't have my process in Ethernet port tree-view but if I click show all devices it will bring the processor up.May be this is a problem ?