panelview online tags

merlin00724

i have created a panelview app that has two pages. each page has an overview of a canning line.

page one: all the objects are using HMI tags that are referencing controller tags. this page works perfectly both using simulation and on the actual terminal.

page two: all the objects are using controller tag names that i selected from the online tag folder in the tag browser. this page works perfectly on simulation but nothing works on the actual terminal.

what could be the issue here? comms are good and design is copied to runtime. i feel like i dont have something set up quite right. i have successfully used online tags in the same manner as above on PVs that were set up by OEMs.

Similar Topics

Hello Plc experts, I have an Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 600 (2711P-K6C20D) connected to a Compact logix L35E(logix 5335E 1769-L35E ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am using PanelView plus 700 with 1769-L35CR processor over controlnet. I have setup my panelview for online tag browsing for...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom