PanelView Plus 700 and Online browsing

plcnovel

Hi All
I am using PanelView plus 700 with 1769-L35CR processor over controlnet. I have setup my panelview for online tag browsing for the controller. I was just wondering is it possible to see the values changing of the PC tags inside RSView Studio ME/RSLinx Enterprise? If it is possible, how can i do that? if someone can help me out in this regard it will be highly appreciated.

Regards

A couple of the terms you used are confusing me, so I'll ask you to explain what you actually need to do.

A PanelView terminal doesn't "browse online tags". It reads tag values from a controller, but "online tag browsing" means that you're discovering tag names, structures, and datatypes in the controller, which is a function of the development environment in RSView Studio.

I also don't understand what you mean by "see the values of PC tags changing". If you mean internal RSView ME memory tags, then no, because the PV+ is running its own copy of RSView ME Runtime, with it's own memory tag database.

How are you connecting to the ControlNet network with your development PC ?

I'll try more of a layman's approach to the question.

The answer is no.

RSView studio ME is a development package and when you look at the tags or as you put it, Browse direct tags while developing in RSLink's Enterprise the values will not be visable displayed.

Yes/No?