Online tutorials for Function Block Prog

Ashwin,

I don't know of any on-line tutorials (similar to Phil's Learn PLC's).

I think it's gonna be a case of RTFM (Read the Fine(?) Manual).

There's a Friggin' HUGE difference between knowing how to use a Function Block and how to build a process using Function Blocks. There are some books out there that describe strategies for using Function Blocks.

You might be able to find some stuff here. It's been a while since I went through it, so I ain't so sure.

http://www.industrialtext.com/freestuff.htm

look at your other thread, the link I posted is not a tutorial but is part of a plc book. One chapter is on Function Block's. This book is based on Allen Bradley PLC's so there may be some differences when using another brand BUT for learning purposes it should offer some assistance.

Aswin, some time back I programed to Crouzet make plc which was very interseting I have the sofware of the same if you require the same contact me.