op3 problem

mehkocak

hi

please tell me is there any way to back the op3 panel to its default mode .I wonder this because I downloaded the program without with chosing the new screen as start screen and is there any way that we can pass the other screens .

form now thanks for your suggestions

yes there is a way by pressing a key combination while powring on the op

unfortunately i can not remember this combination but it is in the op3 manual.
if u can not find it or u do not have the manual tell me and i will look it up for u (sorry i don t have the manual now)

thanks,as you say it is ok by pressing the key combination esc+arrow down+arrow right
during power on

Similar Topics

firt of all thanks for your answers; I need information about how can I upload the program from op3.As I know I can manage that with protool and...
Replies
Views
G'Day all, I have a problem that I just can't seem to get rid of, Equipment: S7-300 312 Cpu with MMC. OP3 HMI Software: Simatic V5.2 Step 7...
Replies
Views
do you know any supplier for the op3 membrane? we only need the membrane with keys, as a spare part...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a machine with these two HMI screens, but we do not have any back up. I believe it is possible to take a snap-shot of the...
Replies
Views
I have OP3 and i want to Upload data from OP3 to PC , i'm using Protool , and i can make Download to any New OP3 , but the one that contain Data ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom