Open Window Button on Advanced HMI

fingers51

Hi, im am wondering if anyone has used the open window button component with the Advanced HMI VB 2008 application. I have little programming experience with VB and can't seem to get this button to work.

Thanks.

Hi, im am wondering if anyone has used the open window button component with the Advanced HMI VB 2008 application. I have little programming experience with VB and can't seem to get this button to work.
That button doesn't work exactly right because of the way the VB environment handles instances of forms. After you add a new form too the project, perform a build, then try the open window button.

Similar Topics

Dear All: open the rslink classic launch control panel ,you need " stop"and then cancel the "always run as service "and then "start". if it can...
Replies
Views
I have an application where the customer would like to have a window (pop up/faceplate) open given certain states of field devices. For example if...
Replies
Views
I don't want to polute other threads where people were asking this question: RSlogix5000 v16+: how to open local PDF manuals in a separate window...
Replies
Views
In ProTool it was only possible to create complete screens, but if I remember rightly (it's about 4 years since I worked with it) it is possible...
Replies
Views
hi All Can you please help me to find the right software to open Zip backup of 434 12A PLC? Any major steps I need to know when opening? Regards
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom