OT (but relevant I think). Intercoms in control panels.

Have gotten a price quote for the P8T (which is for explosion-proof applications): 220 EURO.

Quite a bit more than what I hoped for.
You can buy an industrial grade Motorola for that.

We setup a system to talk from the front of a machine in the manufacturing area to the back of a machine in the service chase by using a simple house intercom. It works more like a walkie talkie than a phone but it is wired eliminating RF issues.

Similar Topics

This is an interesting concept and alternative to VPNs. http://www.secomea.com/industry/products/solution-models/ The GE-IP QuickPanel+ units...
Replies
Views
Hi all With all the experience and knowledge of the forum members, coupled with the diverse range of industries, I'm hoping to find an ideal...
Replies
Views
Hi all, What are you using for intercoms between work stations? We use the Atkins Dynamics wall mount intercoms...
Replies
Views
I’m attempt to establish a communication between two simulator M580 CPUs, using a READ_VAR, I have two vitalization Windows 10 in VMWare and each...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom