OT but relevant. LOTO

Also for safety all men work in teams of 2. This plant is very large and sometimes you are working in areas that no people are in so the buddy system is there for safety and it yields more work getting done. Very few tasks here can be done with one man.

You would think 2 men on each job at least would slow things done as far as the amount of work getting done but it actually increases it.

That is the "old" way of thinking, actually if done right 1+1>2 but 1+1+1 < 3 ;) (that, ofc is only my opinion based on my perseption of things).

Similar Topics

This is an interesting concept and alternative to VPNs. http://www.secomea.com/industry/products/solution-models/ The GE-IP QuickPanel+ units...
Replies
Views
Hi. I apologize if this topic isnt exactly about PLCs, but it is pertaining to testing control systems (with PLCs), so maybe you can forgive me...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m looking to replace a basic Shark power monitor with a newer one with communication options, probably PowerMonitor 5000. The existing one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project manager telling me that a 120Vac electrical cabinet does not need to have LOTO and instead there is a toggle switch on the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, OT I know, but I feel like there is another experience in this thread to get some good feedback. So right now in our facility, our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom