OT: Friday Math Quiz

Thanks,

I wasn't even looking to solve it until I got home and there was no replies. Took about 5 minutes. I just checked for simple clues (multiplier, increment etc.) when I noticed that increments are 1/2 and 1/3, then I looked at last two numbers and it was obvious they were part of fraction following same pattern with increment of 1/4. That was it...

Regards,

Similar Topics

Last Friday Peter got this thread going about PID tuning: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=36407 One of the things that came up...
Replies
Views
Pauly's5.0's thread on PID gain tuning brought up an interesting issue. The derivative gain or time constant can be adjusted to dampen the system...
Replies
Views
Ok everyone, I should be able to do this, but it is eluding me today. I have been asked to change a servo axis such that it has a much slower...
Replies
Views
Retirement Milestone It’s been an amazing 42 year trip. I have had great fun, seen amazing technologies, met good friends, learned something new...
Replies
Views
I usually can find what answers I need in the archives but thought I'm tired, it's been one of those weeks and I could not find the answer last...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom