OT: Smart automation power meter

the_msp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone come across these devices? Or better yet know a current day distributor?

Their URL is dead, and google is returning nothing (unfortunately there is an air compressor with the same part number so results get flooded with that).

It is probably theses guys:
http://www.smartprocess.co.uk/
Only thing I would say is that the Modbus terminals are too close to the mains terminals on the newer models. There is a strong chance of a 'splash' connection if the modbus wires pull loose. If you aren't using the modbus then there are now quite a few of these things around at decent prices.

Thanks guys. Bryan, I am using the ModBus.

It would be nice to find a website with the SM147 model listed, even if it says discontinued.