OT: "You want to apply for a job?" "I think not!"

SLC_Integrator said:
I've lived and worked in a few places and I really think Utah drivers are some of the worst.

Agreed. According to GMAC, statistically as a state it ranks 20th best, but there seems to be a pervasive rudeness when driving, it sure stood out when my wife and I moved here. Once people get behind the wheel the normal everyday friendliness the people are famous for evaporates somehow.

Try Korea...good God :unsure::eek:! I think only China might be worse...

SLC_Integrator said:
I've lived and worked in a few places and I really think Utah drivers are some of the worst.

Well - I'm sure modern day Seoul is significantly crazier than it was. But, I have friends backing your China claim. I haven't had the pleasure yet!

In Korea (and presumably China) nobody has any qualms running you off the road, running red lights, blocking intersections, driving fast on the sidewalk, parking in the middle of the street, etc, etc - all in front of police officers. Amazing...

Alaric said:
I lived in Korea for a while when I was in my teens, its pretty bad, but China is way worse.