Re: How to deal with this alarm:Need to apply to DCS param

suboliu

Re: How to deal with this alarm:Need to apply to DCS param

Hello
when I try to make the Fanuc robot move, it always shows the alarm that says" Need to apply to DCS param". Could anyone tell How to deal with this alarm:Need to apply to DCS param

Thanks !

Last edited:
Just a note of caution: DCS is a Safety function in the Fanuc robot. It allows you to create "soft" barriers that the robot can't cross without the need for hard-stops. If these have been previously configured, you need to be 100% sure what effect your changes will have. You could create an unsafe condition!

Just a note of caution: DCS is a Safety function in the Fanuc robot. It allows you to create "soft" barriers that the robot can't cross without the need for hard-stops. If these have been previously configured, you need to be 100% sure what effect your changes will have. You could create an unsafe condition!

thanks, i will try on Monday, then post the result here