Overwrite Program Omron PLC

Mohamed El

Hello everyone,

We have a PLC Omron CJ2m CPU12, it contains an old program and it is UM read protected by password. Now we have a new program and we want to overwrite the old program but we forgot the password. So the problem is that we can't transfer the program to the PLC even with the DIP Switch 1 set to OFF state.

Is there any method to overwrite the old program or to unlock the PLC ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Similar Topics

I am trying to import and overwrite program while online with a 5570. I swear you can do this with a 5580. I even tried inhibiting the program...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v16: "Overwrite if object exists online?" HMI loading message... Thus far, I've just been ticking this box, just to get the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi, complete novice here. GXDeveloper: I work in a test facility controlled by Q-series PLC. I want to do some self-training on ladder logic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone can you give me some guidance in this topic (i'm not much experienced with rockwell). Sometimes other company try download the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just received version 15 of TIA Portal. The blurb on the Siemens website says... We have software that we want to continue to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom