Panel Builder 1200 addressing questions

sparkytex

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello guys,

I'm currently blessed (not really) with a new project upgrade to add to my never ending lists of to do's. I was requested to upgrade our old Panel View 1200's to new Symcod Termicom touchscreens with Wonderware. I just started on this and opened up Panel Builder 1200 and the "BSR" project (bleach screen room). I'm just browsing through to try and find all the address's associated with the PV Icons. The addressing is really confusing and makes absolutely no sense to me. I attatched a picture of the PV "display value address" screen as well as a copy of the RSLogix 5 "BSR" project so you could possibly lend me a hand.

I'm trying to find out the 4 address's associated with "Last four dump flushes", what happens is when the screen room does a dump flush the PLC records the time of day in military time and places it into the "LAST" position and moving the previous dump time into the "2nd LAST" dump time and so on. The logic is on Lad 9 rungs 39-45. If any of you would be kind enough to help me find the PLC address associated with the dump flush times 1 through 4, 1 being "LAST" dump.

Thanks, TEX

BSR.DUMP.jpg

Attachments

• BSR.zip
    170.8 KB · Views: 11