PANEL INTERFACE for dh 485

I think the RJ45 connector on the Automation Direct panel interface you linked to will do fine. RJ45 is used with many different signal levels; RS-232, RS-485, CAN, Ethernet, etc.

Be sure to label the port clearly; DH-485 'peripheral' ports have +24VDC on Pin 3, and if you plug an Ethernet port into one it will damage the Ethernet port.

Similar Topics

hi all i want to add operator interface to mutshibishi plc Fx1s-series,, can any one guide which operator interface can directly communicate with...
Replies
Views
:shock: Greetings all: Is there anybody here that are about to be required to "suit up" when you open up a control panel to troubleshoot? I came...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for an Operator Interface panel that is capable of generating reports into a Secure PDF format to meet FDA requirements. Space is an...
Replies
Views
I am new to using the Proface touch panel. Currently for a project i need to link a Siemens S7-314 PLC with the Proface 5.7" Touch panel...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Can anyone advise what I have to do on my PVP terminal settings and within RS View ME to bring in ASCII data from a hand-held USB bar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom