fx-1s operator panel interface

muds

hi all
i want to add operator interface to mutshibishi plc Fx1s-series,,
can any one guide which operator interface can directly communicate with mentioned PLC.

Thanks in advance,,

Last edited:
hi all
i want to add operator interface to mutshibishi plc Fx1s-series,,
can any one guide which operator interface can directly communicate with mentioned PLC.

Thanks in advance,,

Do you need a touch screen one, one with buttons, text only, etc etc ?

Have you looked at the Misubishi GOT range ?

Most HMi's will have drivers to communicate with the FX1s

Beijers used to be partners with Mitsubishi and so their HMI's work well plus the cable is easy to buy.

i am looking at FX1N-5DM & FX-10DM-E,, to interface it with my FX1s PLC..
i just need operator input(time dealy) from that screen,, are that upto my task?
or any suggestion??

Mitshi GOT panels, Beijer E100 and E1000 and IX panels will work. Also new Siemens Comfort and Shneider Electric STU panels will do the job!