Panel view 300 micro program downloading

ssana168

Dear all,

I have panel view micro300 having catalog number 2711-M3A18L1. I need to download application file in it. So please tell me what cable i required to perform downloading program file from my computer to panel view 300 micro?

I have searched and found 1761-CBL-PM02 cable can perform this task. Am i right? If not than guide me please.

Yes, that is the correct cable. You will use the "DF1 Full Duplex" RS-232 driver in RSLinx Classic.

I was thinking it would be the 2711-CBL-PM05 but I guess that is just the 5 meter version of the PM02.

Last edited:
Is there any way to check the baud rate of may panel view?
I have pressed left and right button simultaneously, but not found any configuration mode. Both left and right buttons are working well.

Default baud rate is 9600. If you have the proper cables and RSLinx setup for DF1 protocol you can click on "Auto Config" and RSLinx will find the info for you.

See PDF below for how to get to the configuration screen. ( note #2 on page 18)

Is there any way to check the baud rate of may panel view?
I have pressed left and right button simultaneously, but not found any configuration mode. Both left and right buttons are working well.

Here is what the manual says about the left and right arrows:

"If the Left or Right arrow keys on the PanelView 300
Micro are assigned as function keys, you must use the GoTo

Configuration Screen button."

Do you have a GoTo Config. button on one of your screens?

I have pressed left and right key simultaneously but nothing done, but when i pressed enter key along with left and right key than the panel view reset and restarted.
Furthermore no function is assigned to left and right key.
According to my results the panel view 300 micro malfunctioned and need to replace.