Panel view plus 1250 touch skin problem

khurshed

hellooooooooooo,

we got a problem with PV touch skin. its not work properly , i means when i try to click one place but cursor showing another plase as a result we r not gatting from PV touch skin wht we want.:eek:

pls help me.

how fix it ?

sounds like you need to calibrate it. I dont quite remember how to get into the calibration menu but if you look in the manual for the panelview it will tell you.

From the Configuration menu, select

Terminal Settings -> Input Devices -> Touch Screen -> Calibration

The User Manual is Rockwell Automation publication 2711P-UM001, available online from literature.rockwellautomation.com.

Just a little calibration tip.

Use a stylus to calibrate with. It will be alot more accurate than your finger especially if you have fingers the size of mine