PANEL VIEW PLUS 7 PERFORMANCE B iot

n30

Hello Everyone,

Im having this weird issue with this Panel 7 Performance B with Windows IOT, my application has an audit trail, and the customer is complaining because it's hard to read the audit in the UTC timezone, (we're at UTC -6). So I changed the timezone in the HMI to UTC, and the timezone in the plc to UTC, then adjust the time to my local time, but when I power cycle the panel it will jump back to -8 UTC. Then I found ID: BF28341, so I could set the time and everything seems to work except the Audit trail that goes back to UTC and the time is off again.

Anyone knows how to get around this issue with the timezone between the system time and audit trail time, I just want it to be the same.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello, hope yall are doing well. I have a HMI program where I need to add a "GoToDisplay" button, so when this button is pressed, it goes to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom