Panelbuilder32 to FTME

Fuenta14

Hi Everyone,

I'm converting from Panelbuilder 32 to FT ME. After importing I received this two errors:

1- Bit and LSBit triggered alarms that used a Trigger Tag with a Bit data type will only be able to trigger a single alarm after import.

2- Alarm message Ack option not supported.

I verified under alarm setup list and the trigger value enables only one bit per.

If my first conversion sorry if I didn't explained clearly.

Next I want to go from FT ME to SE and I want to make sure how to proceed with these prior this.

Thank You for your time in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
A tech at a remote facility had a PV550 **** out (Err 690 DH+ hardware failed). He took it out and sent it to me, and going by the label on the...
Replies
Views
I recently started getting "corrupted or low disk space" errors on all my backup panelbuilder32 files seemingly out of no where (been running ver...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom