Panelbuilder32 translation problem

I just had very similar experience. I successfully downloaded screens from one pc to PV600 using PanelBuilder32 and DF1 driver. Transferred screens file to another pc, made small changes and tried to re-download them to same PV600 over DH+ and got "out of memory" error, Tranlsation Failed. And this error occurred immediately after validation, before it even looked to the PV600, so I don't think the driver effects it.

I didn't think of it until I just read your post but 2nd pc has RS View Studio installed. Have you found a solution?

As a follow-up, I transferred the modified screens file back to original pc and it downloaded fine. It is not a real memory issue. At least with mine.

I got a translation error after deleting the address tag from the database while there was still an object referencing it. Strangely, I did not get a descriptive error "______not found in database" until I did a "save as" and tried to download the copy.

I'm hoping this is a simple one. I have a computer running XP SP2, with Panelbuilder 32 (v.3.70). I have a tiny change to make to the screen on a PV600. I have both original PBA file and was able to upload the PVA file. I can modify either and save as a PBA. But when I go to download it, I get a "out of memory" error, then a "translation failure" message. I assume this means it is failing to create the PVA.

If it helps, I also have RSLogix500 and RSView Studio.

Any Ideas?
I'm hoping this is a simple one. I have a computer running XP SP2, with Panelbuilder 32 (v.3.70). I have a tiny change to make to the screen on a PV600. I have both original PBA file and was able to upload the PVA file. I can modify either and save as a PBA. But when I go to download it, I get a "out of memory" error, then a "translation failure" message. I assume this means it is failing to create the PVA.

If it helps, I also have RSLogix500 and RSView Studio.
panel builder is different than panel veiw

I had a simular problem some time ago & never got to the bottom of the problem
I was sure it was the Panelbuilder S/W as I had the same problem even without any mods, as I did not need to make any changes I used the download util. I even tried to re-install a number of times (even to the point of removing any refference in registry etc).
I had a new pc a few months ago (XP Prof same as before) & after installing all my software it has worked fine since.