Panelmate ePro PS file transfer

all_horse

Does anyone know how to copy the .ucf file from an Eaton Panelmate ePro PS (7685T-12)? I've downloaded the Canvas Pro software and configured the IP address on my development PC, but have never worked with any Eaton products before.

Thanks,
Steven

how to import .pps file from old panelmate 1775T PMPP 1700 to new one((7685T-8C)

hi dears
I'm going to replace the panelamte 1700(1775T PMPP 1700 ) to new one panelmate epro(7685T-8C)
I know that i should use power pro configuration editor software to import the .pps file format from the old panelmate into software and convert it to new one, i have used the RS232to USB cable converter to connect panelmate 1700 to my laptop. but i don't know how i could do this configuration edition. note that i can see the .pps file on the panelmate 1700 but i couldn't find and import it on my software,

your help regarding to this issue will be highly appreciated,
best regards