Panelmate PLC references and tagnames

mjfergus

Regarding Panelmate Configuration Editor 2.50.6.50b2 and the "References => Tags" function. This works well to replace tags as long as programmers have not already included the "Item Name" or PLC reference portion of the tag/expression, i.e. [PLC1,tagname].

Does anyone know of any methods to delete or replace the "Item Name" from existing expressions assigned to objects in the application (in bulk rather than one at at time)? i.e. remove "PLC1," from the expression [PLC1,tagname]

I've had success adding the "Item Name" using the "References => Tags" function, but have not been able to determine any reverse functionality.

Thanks in advance,

mjfergus

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new to plcs. I'm having trouble understanding how the panelmate and plcs communicate. I have several electrical drawings for...
Replies
Views
i have a cutler hammer panelmate epro hmi that is connected to my AB slc 5/05. the problem i am having is that random buttons from the panelmate...
Replies
Views
Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can view the configuration file of a Cutler Hammer *.pps file without the software? I need to see what IO is controlled by...
Replies
Views
I recently converted a lm90 program to proficy by using the import feature on proficy. The program seems to have converted correctly and can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom