Panelview 1000 communication

iggy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I am having a problem with our panelview 1000 (ethernet, v4.2)
I have no problems getting the panelview to read tags from all our plc's except for one. They are all on the same network and can see them all in linx. The only difference is all the plc's are plc5 40e and the one I can not communicate with is a
plc5 60b with an ethernet side card. I am using Panelbuilder
v3.82.
I checked the communications and made sure the ip address was correct, even deleted it and tryed it again.
I also had to do some changes in a rsview project in the same room and have no problems seeing the tags.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

It turned out to be a very old version of the side card.
installed new card and reads tags now.
thanks again fuzzy