PanelView 1000 failed to connect using PanelBuilder32

Hector Parica

Hi,
I hope everyone is well.
I'm currently having a problem connecting to PanelView 1000 which was configured using PanelBuilder32 software. I want to "Upload an application from a PanelView Terminal" using RS232 cable but everytime I configure RSLinx this error always appear "Failed to find the baud and parity! Check all cables and switch settings!"
I already tried to change the Baud Rate to all available Parity value from 110 to 115200., test my RS232 cable to other devices and its good but the same problem still exists.
Kindly advise.
Thanks

Regards,
Hector

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recently discovered how to get to configuration mode and disable printing for connecting to PanelBuilder32 and updating my Panelview...
Replies
Views
Last night electricians replaced the panelview and now there is no comms between the panelview and the PLC. The processor is a 1747-L541 SLC 5/04...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom