Panelview 1000. messages

Ok, just to be sure, you are referring to the Message Display on the bottom of the Main Page of your PB32 Project Line 6 schneider?

Stu....

uhm, message 6, in which i cant find message anything in the project. and basically all i want to do, which I'm already there is change the message to say something else. but do i find a listing that says message this or message that.

Last edited:
uhm, message 6, in which i cant find message anything in the project. and basically all i want to do, which I'm already there is change the message to say something else. but do i find a listing that says message this or message that.

I am afraid you response did not make any sense to me. However, this would be Message 6.

Stu....

PB32 Message.jpg

Double click on your message display and select "state", this is where all the alarms are and each alarm has a value #. This value # is the value of your tag "message_number" in tag editor which is taken from from your SLC500 address N9:2.

When in panelbuilder with the main displayed, double click on the message display, you will get a popup. Then click on the states tab and all the messages will be there. You can edit from here.

OkiePC I didn't know about that "used by", that's a nice feature. Thanks

Yes, you can use it from the tag editor too, but it is a different keyboard shortcut there for some reason.

Also, I have a habit of editing in excel. You can click the corner of any of these PB32 list windows to select all, and hit CTRL+C to copy, then paste in excel, edit to your heart's content, then copy and paste back into PB32. The size of the area must match though, so if you add items, you have to manually change the size of the table you are pasting into in PB32 to get it to work. Also, this method can cause tags to be duplicated in the tag editor, so for tags, I use the normal export/import tools from the PB32 menu.

For List objects though, excel can be really handy.