Panelview 1000 woes

ok - now what's the difference between the panelview 1000 and the panelview plus 1000? Can I load the 1000 program into the +1000 and run?

The PV+ uses a newer software package to configure(Factory Talk View Studio). You cannot directly load a PV1000 program into a PV1000+, However you can convert the old program. Some additional work needs to be done after the fact to clean it up(Alarms and Fonts get weird) but it isn't terrible.

Sure, the software you'll need is
9701-VWSTMENE
"FactoryTalk View Studio for Machine Edition - Configuration software for developing and testing machine level human machine interface (HMI) applications."

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recently discovered how to get to configuration mode and disable printing for connecting to PanelBuilder32 and updating my Panelview...
Replies
Views
Last night electricians replaced the panelview and now there is no comms between the panelview and the PLC. The processor is a 1747-L541 SLC 5/04...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom