PanelView 300-downloading program

Dumb question maybe..I do have a 1784 series B PCMK card---using a 1784PM4/B cable.Is there a different cable i can purchase or is the flash card or the 1747-UIC the way to go. I'm planing on trying the flush later on today when things settle down.Thanks

If your going to have to deal with it a lot, I would get the 1747-UIC...

Actually, I say 1747-UIC either way. Longterm - Buy it, Short term - Borrow it.

Terry Boblitt said:
Dumb question maybe..I do have a 1784 series B PCMK card---using a 1784PM4/B cable.Is there a different cable i can purchase or is the flash card or the 1747-UIC the way to go. I'm planing on trying the flush later on today when things settle down.Thanks

I agree with TW.
The cable you have has a RJ45 connector not going to work with the RS232, as you know. I don't think they make a cable for a RS232 port for your PCMK card. See pdf below.

Terry Boblitt said:
If you do have the 1784 PCMK card you will need this cable:
1784-PCM5/B which is a DB9 at the other end (comes with a 9 pin DIN adopter as well for the 5/04s).
I'd go with the suggestions of others here though for long term.
Get the UIC.

bkottaras said:
If you do have the 1784 PCMK card you will need this cable:
1784-PCM5/B which is a DB9 at the other end (comes with a 9 pin DIN adopter as well for the 5/04s).
I'd go with the suggestions of others here though for long term.
Get the UIC.

No,no thats for DH+ devices.

Last edited:
Finally go it to work. Deleted all drivers--installed 1 at a time

AB_PIC-1----NO PROBLEM
AB_KT-1-----NO PROBLEM
AB_DF1-1-------PROBLEM
So all I need to do is remember that I can't have AB_PIC and AB_DF1 running or trying to at the same time. Don't know why this is but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I do appreciate all who helped and took the time to post............Terry

Terry Boblitt said:
Finally go it to work. Deleted all drivers--installed 1 at a time

AB_PIC-1----NO PROBLEM
AB_KT-1-----NO PROBLEM
AB_DF1-1-------PROBLEM
So all I need to do is remember that I can't have AB_PIC and AB_DF1 running or trying to at the same time. Don't know why this is but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I do appreciate all who helped and took the time to post............Terry

Its because they are both trying to use the same port.
Glad to here you got it working.