Panelview 550 memory

poiuy

Does anyone know how many screens the PanelView 550 allows you to have? Correspondingly, is there any way to eatimate how much memory a particular screen is taking up?

The 'Application - Application Size' menu choices will give you an overall size. I suppose you could save the project then start a new one bringing in one screen at a time seeing the effect on the size.

PanelBuilder supports up to 255 screens.

The PanelView 550 has 240K memory.

I would imagine that size of the tag database, and the number of objects on the screens would drive your actual limit (way) down.

Marc

Similar Topics

Is it possible to use any type of ATA flash, or it is mandatory to use the manufacturer's memory to transfer the application of Allen bradley...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 550 that has been running in the same application for the past 6 years. For some reason, I came in this morning and the screen...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Client has multiple spare Panelview 550 (2711-T5A10 L1 PV550 Touch Devicenet)...
Replies
Views
need instruction on how to download an existing program to the PV. I am very new to PLC's they came with the job so now sink or swim don't want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom