Panelview firmware reload from memory card

konsheyn

Hello!
I have few Panelviews with corrupted firmware. I'm trying to reload it from memory card.
So what I did:
On known good unit I insert card and copy application on the card. Then I open the unit and found 2 jumpers with sign next to it:
=boot from memory card
I set jumpers to position for booting from the card and power the unit, and unit doesn't boot up

So what I'm doing wrong, and where I can find instruction for booting unit from memory card?

Similar Topics

Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Had an interesting experience this morning. An old Panelview 600, 2711-K6C5X series B to be precise, comes up as error 32. Unfortunately it...
Replies
Views
Ive got an existing panelview plus 1000 with a logic module of 2711P-RP and an assembled pn of 2711P-T10C4D1 running out in the field. Its in an...
Replies
Views
The panelview in question has been installed for over 2 years with no issues. Our facility has an extensive SE installation with a handful of ME...
Replies
Views
My panelview runs firmware 9 just fine. I would like to understand the justification to upgrade the firmware to the latest. I've been asked to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom