"Panelview offline" message on PV300

Deer

Hi all,

Does anyone know,what caused the problem message "Panelview Offline" on the Panelview300 micro (RS232/DF1, 2711-M3A18L1)would be appear on the display PV300 ?
Many thanks

Deer

Very likely it's not plugged into a similarly configured DF1 port on a controller.

Do you have a proper (null-modem, with Tx/Rx swapped) cable connected to the controller ? Is the controller serial port set to the same baud rate and error checking as the PanelView ?

For the panelview to be " online " it needs to be plugged into the PLC and the PLC needs to be powered up. Also, if I am correct the PV300 micro wheather it be DF1 serial 232 or DH 485 they both come only with a 9 pin round plug connection so check if it is serial or DH 485 you can check this by entering the the communications menu or check the product number against the manual provided.

Regards

Peter