PanelView Plus 700 configuration mode

Hello guys,

I created an application without shutdown button and after downloading it to PV+700 I can't go back to config screen anymore. I tried to download another application with shutdown button but in vain, the first application is still running.

Would you please help me. Thank you

Hi,

Try cycling the power on the PVP+700 and as the HMI is rebooting you should see a small white box in the lower left corner of the screen. Touch this box during reboot and it should take you to the config screen.

Regards,
Robert

Hi,

Try cycling the power on the PVP+700 and as the HMI is rebooting you should see a small white box in the lower left corner of the screen. Touch this box during reboot and it should take you to the config screen.

Regards,
Robert

Thank you Robert for your answer. it's weird I have cycled the power 3 times but his white box didn't appear. There were 4 other boxes in the lower left corner lo Ram, Hi Ram, ROM drive and Hard drive (all passed) then there was another black screen without white box.

:(

Thank you Robert for your answer. it's weird I have cycled the power 3 times but his white box didn't appear. There were 4 other boxes in the lower left corner lo Ram, Hi Ram, ROM drive and Hard drive (all passed) then there was another black screen without white box.

:(

If that didn't work I think you can plug in a USB keyboard and hit the F1 key while it's booting up. It's been a while since I've done it. Maybe somebody can correct me if that's wrong. Hope that works for you (y)

8 years after original post, this thread solved my problem.

I found the white box in the corner at startup and it brought me straight to the configuration screen.

I was able to change my ip address

from there i was able to download my FTView studio application.

Thank you