Panelview Plus screen number change from the PLC

bagged2drag

I'm sure this is an easy problem to solve, but so far I haven't found the solution.

I am looking to trigger a screen change using a word. I have used this function in other HMI's in the past, including older panelviews (using Panelbuilder32). Could someone point me in the direction to use this same functionality in factorytalkview for the panelview plus'?

I recall the old PV's required setting up an integer which you would move a value to to change a screen, and you would need to immediately move a value of 0 back to the integer to keep control of the screen at the operator side of things. I've searched and searched in factorytalkview (ok, maybe about 30 or 40 minutes) but cant find where to set this up.

I'm a robot programmer and do some PLC programming, but PLC/HMI are not my core competency. Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Kris:doh2:

In your factorytalk studio Explorer Window look for Global Connections. You will find it there under the Display Tab. Click the Help button from the Display Tab property page for detailed information on each function.