PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series B stuck on initial set up screen. Windows 10 IoT

Jemeu

New PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series B P2711p-t10c22d9p out of the box I went through the touch calibration screen and then to the "Welcome to PanelView Plus" screen. I then go to the password screen and it just loops back to the welcome screen over and over.

I got on the phone with an AB rep and he said to just return it and get a new one... I have been rebooting it while hold F1, shift-F10, CTRL+SHIFT and nothing. A-B Quality

Any solution to this?

messages_0 (21).jpeg messages_0 (19).jpeg

Last edited:
There is a button, it is just unlabeled.

Edit: When you press the button, it reboots to the maintenance menu, where you can factory reset it.

Last edited:
Found it! Its very unlabeled

After you factory reset it, then get it all configured, you can return to this menu and back it up. That way, when you have to do this again, you can restore your backup.

This has happened to us twice in the ~two dozen we've setup. They don't like to boot with the thumb drive in, so I what I think happened is that at some point during the setup, someone left the thumb drive in, thought it was frozen and yanked the power. It was then stuck with the welcome screen infinite loop.

After you factory reset it, then get it all configured, you can return to this menu and back it up. That way, when you have to do this again, you can restore your backup.

This has happened to us twice in the ~two dozen we've setup. They don't like to boot with the thumb drive in, so I what I think happened is that at some point during the setup, someone left the thumb drive in, thought it was frozen and yanked the power. It was then stuck with the welcome screen infinite loop.

Yup, I had the welcome screen infinite loop and I didn't know how to factory reset it. I just did factory reset and it seems to be working properly now. I think the same thing caused it, but I had a keyboard plugged in instead of a thumb drive.