PanelView Plus 7 Performance - CSV Export Time Stamp

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everyone,

I hope we are all good!

I have a strange one, and wondering if anyone has seen this before.

When I look at the CSV Export Logs for Audit Trail or Alarms, the time stamp is in UTC, which I get, this can not be changed, but what I noticed today, is that there is no seconds in the time stamp. Well there is, but every row is ,0 for seconds.

Is this normal or is something a miss here....

3,{[xxx]xx_xxx},xxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx \n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,0,FALSE,FALSE,6/14/2022 19:54,0,MheJkfGrmLB91OEayHB=bSilJn`LDu`j1NGi0J;~Lrd

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Are you importing CSV data into Excel? Try opening the raw file on its own and adjust the time column for the correct time format.

For the record I do a lot of CSV exporting in my plant and can vouch you should have a seconds value.

Last thought. Do you have a screen or alarm update value set to a minute somewhere?

Are you importing CSV data into Excel? Try opening the raw file on its own and adjust the time column for the correct time format.

For the record I do a lot of CSV exporting in my plant and can vouch you should have a seconds value.

Last thought. Do you have a screen or alarm update value set to a minute somewhere?

SOLVED!

Thank you very much Thumperbs for taking the time to answer my question!

I asked for the raw files direct from the HMI, and when I opened them in note pad, the seconds were there.

This should be a tech note on the AB KB, but I could not find this information.

For sure Excel is doing something to the csv files because after opening with Excel, the tamper detection failed as well.

This is related to...

21CFR11
21 CFR 11
Audit Export
CSV Export
Audit Trail
Audit Trail Setup
CSV Export Setup
PanelView Plus