Panelview Plus 7 Performance Series B - not recognized by FactoryTalk Linx

captaintrav

We're new to using the Panelview Plus 7 Performance Series B panels as the series A is no longer available. FactoryTalk Linx shows it as a yellow question mark. Rockwell support linked us to a knowledge article, but it looks like it is from 2015, it's referencing updates for Linx 5.83 or something, and FactoryTalk View ME 8.2 We're using ME 9.0 and FactoryTalk Linx 6.11 so it should be a new enough version? Our PLC guru figures it just needs an EDS file, but can't seem to find one for the Series B.

Similar Topics

really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
Hi people - I'd appreciate a little help/ information please. We have a new panel as per the title. When I come to downgrade the firmware (as...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has 20 of our systems using PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series A terminals. With how hard it is to find printer nowadays...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good! I have a strange one, and wondering if anyone has seen this before. When I look at the CSV Export Logs...
Replies
Views
New PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series B P2711p-t10c22d9p out of the box I went through the touch calibration screen and then to the "Welcome to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom