Panleview 600 factory reset

I use only 1 bit, thats N10:0/0. Maintained PB. On PV600 is staying on, but nothing in the PLC.

If I remember right, you can't use a bit that is written by the Panelview as the indicator for that same button. The Panelview can only read bits for display purposes that are part of its read block and can only write to bits that are part of its write block for control purposes.

Are your block transfers (looking at the PLC logic online) repeating and getting done without errors?

My bit N10:0/0 is in the rung where I use it as a relay contact (XIC) and turning on the output O:3.0.
The transfer is flawless, no error. PV is validating without problem.
Just a thought: is it matter where the RIO scanner card located? My is the first slot after the CPU. The second is an Input (I:2) and the third is Output (O:3).
I thought the first one after the CPU will be the adress 0. In my case is 1, meaning I have the 32 words of the RIO card, I:1.0 - I1.31). SHould those be not I:0.0 - I:0.31?

Another thought.
The pass through is check marked, and System Bits S:34/0 and S:34/5 are made 1 to have ON.
Is this needed or not? Is this causing the issue, or maybe not....

In your second picture showing the block transfer setup in Panelbuilder32, you show only one block transfer enabled. (Tickbox to the left).

FYI, In the future, try using ALT + PrintScreen to take a screenshot of your computer...no camera needed. Then paste the capture in your favorite bitmap editor. Crop it, add notes, circle stuff if you want, save it, and attach it.

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Not 100% sure, but maybe you need to assign at least one tag to the "W" block so it won't try to delete it.

EDIT: Yes, from the user manual for PB32:
Meaning: A block transfer defined in the Block Transfer dialog is not used by the application.
What to do: Remove it from the application or reference it.

Manual pdf:
http://support.elmark.com.pl/rockwell/Literatura/2711-60.pdf

Last edited: