PCS7 Plant Hierrachy Settings not opening

IdealDan

Hi Guys,

I'm having issue inserting Plant Hierarchy in PCS7.
The host PC RAM is 32GB, Virtual box Guest RAM is 16GB yet I can't create/insert Plant Hierarchy settings/config.
I tried V8.1 and V9.0
Any ideas on what to do please?

Any link to a good PCS7 installation file or virtual machine for practice purpose will be highly appreciated.

Regards

In PCS7 you will have many AS's, OS's and one or more ES's. Only one of these host the hierarchy, the rest are just short cuts. You have to make sure you have selected the proper Host, then you can modify the Hierarchy. Plus, you have to be in Plant view.

In PCS7 you will have many AS's, OS's and one or more ES's. Only one of these host the hierarchy, the rest are just short cuts. You have to make sure you have selected the proper Host, then you can modify the Hierarchy. Plus, you have to be in Plant view.

Yes, I am trying it in Plant view.
As per AS, I have only one AS inserted.

Could the issue be from the PCS7 Installation file? got it online

Are you new to PCS7?
Have you did hierarchy configuration before?

It's not really about being new to PCS7 Bro, even from the Plant Hierarchy option during Creating of Project still pops up with error message saying 'Plant Hierarchy was not created'.

I think it has to do with the PCS7 Setup file I used.

Please guys, could someone help share PCS7 setup Link with me please?

I will be grateful.