Perferred Inverters.

Dead drive

tacm said:
Everyone has a preference, but the only thing a Danfoss drive is good for is as a target for my .357 ;)
504bloke said:
And the only thing a siemens drive is good for is target practice for a 12 bore :)
And this is what I'd like to do to with my 7.62 NATO to selected IMO drives...
dd1.jpg

Jeev said:
Has anyone used any of the new Bonfiglioli drives? I had a couple of Bonfig reps come out and pitch their spiel on "The Cube" and some of the new features their drives offer, but I've never used Bonfig. We have some old machines out in the field with Bonfig gear on it, but all I know about Bonfig is the old Bonfig gearboxes weren't very good.

Any thoughts on the new drives?
I have worked on a LOT of Italian equipment and I have found their gear reducers are nearly indestructable, the only problem is when they go bad you can almost never save the motor, and vice versa. You just cant seperate them without destroying them no matter how much anti seize you use. That being said I love the reliability of their products, if they are making drives, and they are somewhat easy to program I would try them. :) :)