PID in allen bradley micro 850 PLC

How did you go with getting a PID controller running in CCW? I have not manage to get one operating correctly and at this stage suspect there is an issue with the supplied IPID controller UDFB. The IPID controller in my program gives a 100% output unless the feedback loop is disconnected.....

For example usage of the IPID Function Block in CCW, see these...

467486 - Simple IPID function block Micro830 2080 in CCW Connected Components Workbench
Access Level: Everyone

382377 - PID Example in Micro800 User Manual
Access Level: Everyone

There might be something there to assist you.

Regards,
George

How did you go with getting a PID controller running in CCW? I have not manage to get one operating correctly and at this stage suspect there is an issue with the supplied IPID controller UDFB. The IPID controller in my program gives a 100% output unless the feedback loop is disconnected.....
Hi husky, Were you able to solve this issue or understand why it was happening - "The IPID controller in my program gives a 100% output unless the feedback loop is disconnected..... " . Would appreciate if you can post any details you remember. I understand this is an old post.

Thank you!