Pinout diagram

Maybe this. But just to be sure please provide us with the complete catalog number of your Panelview.

pinoutDia.jpg

hi dear Mickey sir,
how are you , sir i need your help for compact logix redundancy, The next project for me is compact logix redundancy. and have no any idea about this compact logix redundancy i have work on control logix redundancy but not on compact logic redundancy . so if any pdf that can help for redundancy.

Rohit mane

Rohit

This would really be served better as a separate thread rather than tacking it into an existing unrelated thread.

But, that said, the CompactLogix line does not support redundancy like the ControlLogix does. Perhaps you need to define your requirements better so we can help guide you.