Pinout for servo 2090-FXNFMP-S15

phuz

I am trying to find a pinout for the cable mentioned above. Unfortunately, the manuals only reference 2090-XXNFMP-Sxx and I need "UX".
We are swapping Ultra3000 servos for Kinetix 5500 and the new cables that AB gave us do not plug into the motor MPL-B640F-S, which is the part number provided to the distributor.
It worked on the new motor, but not the older one, so we could not use the new encoder cable, and have cut the existing pre-molded cable and are trying to find the correct pinouts.

I want to rule out the cable as an issue so I need an HD15 connector. Unfortunately a VGA cable has unused connections and won't work (as I just verified).

Is anyone aware of a 15 pin connector that would have all pins wired that you could get at a local store?