Pipe Animation in WinCC 7.0

Hi Guys,

I need to animate the pipework on a few process mimics in a WinCC application. Not something I am a fan of due to the work involved but thats how it is.

I am porting an application from FTView and struggling to find a solution on how to do it.

C-Script on the background of object? e.g.

if (V1.CLosed && V2.CLosed) Set Background colour?

Is this the best approach?

How about a GLobal action on a cyclic timer? Its going to be a huge script and worried it might affect the proformance

I think you solved your problem,I just wanted to write my experience with c-scripts.

c-scripts are making wincc to run like an old turtle. I had one wincc project where 10 small c-scripts were running at one pdl, pc was freezing alot ( minimum 2 times everyday), i converted c scripts to dynamic dialog,i made some calculations inside of plc,insted of making it at wincc. after that, I forgot the place of pc. also vb scripts are better for wincc. when i hear word of "c script" i have some pain in my stomach :D