PIW adress error (S7)

Combo,

I normally don't answer any questions from you anymore and I do have my reasons for that. But this time I can't resist. You're way out of line here. Jesper is a really nice guy who is always ready to help people out. You on the other hand are reacting here as if you know it all better than people who were already in the business when you were still in diapers. I'm afraid it's a sign of the times but it's in no way a reason to behave as you do here.

You better apologize to Jesper.

Regards,

hmm

:whistle:
Jeez
Then don't answer.
If I knew it all, I wouldn't ask, Mr Perfect.

Combo,

I normally don't answer any questions from you anymore and I do have my reasons for that. But this time I can't resist. You're way out of line here. Jesper is a really nice guy who is always ready to help people out. You on the other hand are reacting here as if you know it all better than people who were already in the business when you were still in diapers. I'm afraid it's a sign of the times but it's in no way a reason to behave as you do here.

You better apologize to Jesper.

Regards,

ok

For that part, thanks too Jesper. For this part I was ****ed off:
Remote access is a nice additional help. Hmmm .... since you didnt know how to figure out a simple profibus problem, how would you have helped your endcustomer over VPN ? (maybe I was a little harsh there).

About the diapers :)nodi:funny), when I was wearing diapers, there was no Windows enviroment, no technology of these days. I agree that someone with 20y experience or more can be good.
BTW: I still don't like VDAB.

yeah, and for part "i solved it myself" Jesper actullay told you that hes guess is that drive is not accessible.

Guys, dont make so much fuzz about it. Life is too short for such bickering.
Actually I enjoy in partaking in a direct exchange of opinions. If only it is with someone who has good arguments, I dont have to aggree with the person to enjoy the exchange. I can learn something myself, or I can test my own arguments, or I can see that I helped another person to move on. If there are a few hard words here and there, who cares. It is what happens in battle.

But if I have to repeatedly ask for information or repeatedly suggest ideas or solutions that only get ignored, then I do get tired of that person.
So as not to waste more time, I have updated the little list to save my sanity.

:)

:site:

Guys, dont make so much fuzz about it. Life is too short for such bickering.
Actually I enjoy in partaking in a direct exchange of opinions. If only it is with someone who has good arguments, I dont have to aggree with the person to enjoy the exchange. I can learn something myself, or I can test my own arguments, or I can see that I helped another person to move on. If there are a few hard words here and there, who cares. It is what happens in battle.

But if I have to repeatedly ask for information or repeatedly suggest ideas or solutions that only get ignored, then I do get tired of that person.
So as not to waste more time, I have updated the little list to save my sanity.